Safety shoes are so important in industries as it is the main source of contamination. When you enter certain area of an industry that is hi care zone you will have a 100% risk of contaminating your products especially in food-related industries.
It is not just due to the ISO standards or any industry standards, It is due to the fact that few shoes are specially made for certain conditions and those conditions demand shoes made specifically for that. Hard Yakka safety boots give you a wide range of hard yakka work boots to choose from for your work environment.
As a tradie looking for safety shoes, you will have lots of things in mind. Proper safety shoes will give you better support for your activities at work. Not all safety shoes go well with everyone. Hard yakka safety shoes are made specifically for tradies that need ultra comfort.
The shoe that you wear on slippery floors can not work well in a dry area and vice versa. There are numerous reasons why you need to pick the right shoes for your work.
A non-fitting shoe will keep you distracted from the work and you may even find it hard to walk. A safety shoe must give all the safety to your feet. Some of the things that one should look for in a safety shoe not just in hard Yakka safety shoes but in all brands are as below
- Should fit you perfectly
- Should be easy to remove and wear
- Should give you proper support
- Must have a good grip on the floor
With these things, it is easy for you to decide on the right kind of workwear shoes.
- Water Resistant Leather & Breathable Nylon Upper
- YKK 10 Gauge Coil Zipper
- Dual-Layer Memory foam / PU footbed
- Additional underfoot Phylon Interlayer
- PU toe bump
- Wide profile steel toe cap
- Nylon (Non-Metallic) Shank
- TPU Outsole, PU Midsole
- 130° Celsius heat resistant
- Fuel oil and slip resistance
- Anti Static
The hard yakka boots also come with
- BenchMark: Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 meeting all Benchmark® requirements under the Australian and New Zealand standards.
- Steel safety toe cap: All Hard Yakka footwear complies with Australian and New Zealand standards AS/NZS 2210.3:2009.
- Dual-density rubber cap: Thermoplastic polyurethane outsoles have many useful properties including elasticity and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion. The polyurethane midsole provides additional comfort and energy rebound. Heat resistant to 300 degrees Celsius.
- Toe Bumper: Added toe protection which helps to increase strength and abrasion resistance.
- Anti- Static: Hard yakka Boots with Anti-Static properties are designed to reduce the build-up of excess static electricity by conducting body charge to the ground. This offers a level of protection against ignition hazards such as flammable materials and gases.
- Memory foam footbed: Hard Yakka safety boots are sensitive to pressure and moulds perfectly around the contours of your foot. The PU bottom layer provides permanent cushioning and shock absorption.
- Water-resistant: footwear will repel water so that it soaks in more slowly and are best used when walking through dew or occasionally damp areas.
With these many features, Hard Yakka safety boots for every tradie is the best pick that anyone can get.
Hard Yakka shorts, hard yakka workwear shorts, Hard Yakka men's cargo, Hard Yakka shorts, Hard Yakka womens workwear, hard yakka legends pants, hard yakka work pants, Hard Yakka overalls for men, Hard Yakka overalls, hard yakka denim shorts, hard yakka work shorts and many more.
Visit us today! And shop for all your workwear needs now! If you wish to purchase the best of Hard Yakka safety boots online at the best prices, you can visit our online store set up exclusively for Hard yakka workwear products.
We also provide quality Hardyakka workwear decoration services that help you decorate your Hard yakka workwear clothing, with name or logo. The Hard Yakka Uniform embroidery services we provide are LEFT CHEST EMBROIDERY, PERSONAL NAME EMBROIDERY, BACK EMBROIDERY and RIGHT CHEST EMBROIDERY. With Hard yakka embroidered clothing you can customize the uniforms just the way you want.What are you waiting for? Make your buy now at Hard yakka workwear!