Safety Shoes are one of the most important safety wears in any industry. Industries prefer different kinds of shoes for different work zones. A shoe that is used in hi-care zone cannot be used in low- care zone or outside.
It is not just due to the ISO standards or any industrial standards, It is due to the fact that few shoes are specially made for certain conditions only.
As a women looking for safety shoes, you will have lots of things in mind. A proper safety shoes will give you a better support to your activities at work. Not all safety shoes go well with everyone.
The shoe that you wear on slippery floors can not work well in a dry area and vice versa. There are numerous reasons why you need to pick the right shoes for your work.
A non fitting shoe will keep you distracted from the work and you may even find it hard to walk. A safety shoe must give all the safety to your feet. Some of the things that one should look for in a safety shoe are as below
- Should fit you perfectly
- Should be easy to remove and wear
- Should give you proper support
- Must have a good grip on the floor
With these things, it is easy for you to decide on the right kind of workwear shoes.
- Wide Profile Steel toe
- Women's Specific Fit
- Neoprene Hoodie - zip hold and Anti-Rub Protection
- Genuine YKK coil zipper
- Padded Heel Area
- Sports Eva Midsole
- Durable Rubber toe protector
- Memory foam footbed with Energy Rebound Heel Pods
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
The hard yakka boots also come with
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 meeting all Benchmark® requirements under the Australian and New Zealand standards.
- Steel safety toe cap: All Hard Yakka footwear complies with Australian and New Zealand standards AS/NZS 2210.3:2009.
- Dual-density rubber cap: Thermoplastic polyurethane outsoles have many useful properties including elasticity and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion. The polyurethane midsole provides additional comfort and energy rebound. Heat resistant to 300 degrees Celsius.
- Anti- Static: Hard yakka Boots with Anti-Static properties are designed to reduce the build-up of excess static electricity by conducting body charge to the ground. This offers a level of protection against ignition hazards such as flammable materials and gases.
- Memory foam footbed: Hard yakka work safety boots are sensitive to pressure and moulds perfectly around the contours of your foot. The PU bottom layer provides permanent cushioning and shock absorption.
- Water resistant: Water resistant footwear will repel water so that it soaks in more slowly and are best used when walking through dew or occasionally damp areas.
With these many features, hard yakka work safety boots for women is the best pick that anyone can get.What are you waiting for? Make your buy now at hard yakka workwear!